- The only permanence on earth is change, the only variable is your response to it and the consequence of change is evident in the quality of your life.
- When you watch things happen, you’ll be swept as debris by the circumstances of life; when you let things happen, your life spirals out of control; when you wonder what happened, you become a spectator in life’s race; when you resist what happens, it persists; when you make things happen, significance is birthed.
- Discomfort is the birthplace of change; comfort zone is the burial place of destinies.
- The pain of change births the pleasure of improvement.
- When you implement changes in your life, you impregnate your present to birth your future realities.
- There are no escape routes to change, there are only entry points to change that leads to the delivery of the consequences of your choices.
- You never lose your head when you lose your heart to the unchanging God to gain a heart full of assurance in changing times.
- People fail not because seasons change but because they fail to recognize and focus on the purpose behind the seasons of life thereby mismanaging the times.
- The most critical change occurs when you transition from who you are to who you were created to be.
- Monuments should only be erected for the dead and not for the living because there are always untold territories to conquer by the human spirit.
- To embrace the new, you must let go of the old; to lead change, you must forfeit limiting traditions.
- When tradition threatens the progress of the future, truth or enduring principles must be upheld.
- Positive change emanates when you interpret the past with insight, evaluate the present with hindsight and create the future with foresight.
- Cut off relationships that cuts you off from your relationship with God and from maximizing destiny.
- When you change your habits you change the course of your life and when you change the course of your life you change your destination.
- We are living in the creative age when the world is transformed by the ingenuity of our minds therefore, our minds must be exercised lest we be ostracized; our minds must be guarded lest we become grounded; our minds must be filled with rich and positive deposits lest we become morally bankrupt; our minds must be stretched lest our lives become a stench; our minds must consistently grow and change to reach new ideals lest we become stunted and lose life’s deal.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars