- When you alter your identity, you alter your destiny.
- Your definition of who you are and what you stand for is the framework of your identity.
- Your belief about who you are determines the quality of your life.
- The enemy of self is the enemy of society.
- You can never outperform the way you think about and see yourself.
- Your thoughts about yourself shape your conduct.
- When your self-image counts up to something, your actions can never count down to nothing.
- Until self-acceptance is in place, self-respect is out of place.
- What you become in life reflects what you think of yourself.
- Never conform to the criticism of others rather transform into your self-ideal.
- Never sentence yourself to a lifetime of comparison in the dungeon of mediocrity rather set yourself up for a lifestyle of expressing your uniqueness in the domain of success.
- The limiting brake that breaks the chances of success is created by what you think of yourself.
- Never look at your behavior to define who you are rather look at your essence to define who you are and your behavior will be a projection of who you are.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars