- To create long-term and sustainable success you must make choices based on the long-term consequences of your choices.
- When you delay gratifications you deny financial failure the power to hold you captive.
- To win the prize you must pay the price in full.
- Sacrifice sanctions poverty from your life.
- When you save money for the rainy day, your savings will be swept away by the flood of needs but when you save for investment purposes the rain of financial surplus becomes your reward.
- For your financial life to change dramatically your actions must change drastically.
- It is not how much money you make that counts but rather it is how much you make in assets and investments that count.
- “Expenses always rise to meet income” must be laid to rest if you want to rest from financial struggle.
- Financial reserve preserves your self-respect and confidence by giving you the option of freedom.
- When you rush into parting with money you partner with loss and lack rushes in.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars