- Considering others before self is the first step to effective leadership.
- To think ahead is to forge ahead in your leadership capacity.
- The quantity and quality of your investment in self will determine the quality of your leadership and contribution to life.
- How you see yourself determines how much you will invest in yourself.
- Your leadership advancement hinges on your ability to believe in yourself and recognize your potentials.
- How you see your future determines the level of preparedness to create and seize the future.
- When your inner circle seek to stop your cycle of growth, you must change your inner circle and choose supportive inner circle that inspire cycles of personal growth and development.
- Daily motives check is an essential practice to be genuinely interested in others acting to their advantage rather than taking advantage of others.
- Your ability to help others is your ability to grow in leadership.
- Your ability to care for others is your ability to connect deeply with others and influence them.
- Your ability to be trustworthy creates reliability in leadership which leads to longevity in leadership.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars