- Everything is not all about a leader but rather everything is about the highest good of all.
- Leadership becomes “accredited” when credit is given to the people that contributed towards your success or accomplishments.
- The leader that outshines is the one who allows others to shine.
- The power of leadership is the ability to empower others to excel.
- Authenticity is the audacity of leadership that authorizes influence.
- Leaders who do what they were created for, take up a purpose that is bigger than them and in order to fulfill their purpose they must be empty of self and be full of their Purpose.
- To maintain humility is to maintain stability in leadership.
- Leadership atrophies in the comfort zone but blooms in the strength zone.
- A fully committed team makes the dream work and a fully effective leader creates a fully committed team.
- The team works when the leader works to create the culture of encouragement and support.
- When team players seize every opportunity to acknowledge and appreciate each others contribution they are pulled together to form a winning team.
- When adversity envelopes, it is an opportunity for character to develop.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars