- The measure and quality of your reward in life hinges on the level and quality of your contribution to life.
- There is always a payout for every give out in life.
- Your level of preparation precedes the level of your contribution.
- Continuous increase of value leads to consistent increase of reward.
- To serve your customers better is to save your business from failing.
- To do what you have never done before, you must become someone you have never been before.
- To have what you have never had before, you must do what you have never done before.
- When you under-deliver in your results you get underpaid.
- Customers service breeds cutomers loyalty.
- The extramile makes for an extraordinary service.
- The “extramile route” is the most profitable way of becoming fortunate by attracting fortunes.
- A lifestyle of service produces a lifetime reward.
- When you are value-driven you drive profits.
- When you seek for ways to add value in all your dealings with people you become indispensable.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars