- You must decide what you want to determine your financial thermostat.
- You must believe it’spossible to attract a life of possibilities.
- Until you believe that you deserve success, success will desert you.
- Success is the reserve of those who persevere.
- Disciplined effort produces sustained results.
- Until you pay the price you won’t get the raise.
- Your financial success is determined by your beliefs about money.
- Limiting beliefs about money are the limiting brakes that breaks the flow of money to your life.
- You can’t earn the right to be rich while having erroneous beliefs about money.
- Re-evaluate your beliefs about money and you will re-invent the wheels of your financial fortune.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars