DEVELOPING GREAT HABITS (PART 15)
THE RECAP OF GREAT HABITS
- The habit of being decisive.
- The faith habit
- Healthy habit
Principles of health and longevity
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Moral Excellence
- Live on purpose and for a purpose
- Focus on growing your mind
- Eat right
- The happy habit
- The habit of excellence
- The habit of pure thoughts
- The habit of slowing down and enjoying the journey
- The confidence habit
- The habit of investing in people
- The habit of on-purpose feeding of the mind
- The habit of listening
- The habit of learning
- The habit of self-discipline
- The habit of time management.
THE GAME PLAN
- Write down the negative habits that are currently impeding your progress. Dealing with one habit at a time replacing it with a positive habit.
Beginning with the first to the last great habit; deal with one great habit each month, work to integrate these habits into your being until these habits become habitual. Then consistently work to reinforce it.