- If your dream does not move you it will not move others.
- Never build bridges to your history if you want to reach for your destiny.
- Beware of people who are not wary of time.
- Excellence cost more but rewards best.
- Until you have a plan to succeed you get plunged into defeat.
- The use of time reflects the use of life.
- When you lose consciousness of time you lose the significance of life.
- The consciousness of quality is the consciousness of success.
- Never permit anyone to treat your time lightly lest you will be lightly esteemed.
- Anyone who squanders time lack focus and purpose and if allowed into your life will sabotage your focus and purpose.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars