- When you neglect little things you relegate the things that matter.
- No man, no job is little – they could only be belittled by little minds but great minds takes care of the “little” for therein lies the seed of big things.
- The slightest detail could derail into big problems if neglected.
- We must appreciate the details if we must aggregate the details to huge significance.
- Men fail when they stop to keep up the quest for success and keep on the course of success.
- The conquest of failure is the triumph of success.
- Our memories becomes a burden when we function from there.
- To be pre-occupied with the past is to be occupied with backwardness which stops you from occupying your place in destiny.
- We cease to grow when we ease out in comfort.
- We must lead our lives if we must craft our success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars