- Self-blame frustrates self-development and promotes self-pity.
- Until you know what you want you live in want.
- Without a real goal there can be no real success and with a low goal is low self-esteem which delivers low returns for your inestimable self-value that had been short-changed.
- Undefined goals leads to indefinite wait for success.
- Until you understand the urgency of life you live in the expediency of the moment.
- When you are engaged in the wrong goals you disengage from true success.
- Until your calling becomes your vocation the room of fulfillment will be vacant in your heart.
- Sharp practices cuts short “success” and immorality immobilizes destiny.
- Taking shortcut cuts short “success” and also taking the long road enlongates struggle and toiling but taking the principled-centered route speeds up the process and delivers the promise of success.
- When you make wisdom the obsession and goal of your life you have discovered the secret of greatness.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars