- Blaming and complaining are the losers business.
- Until you acknowledge that you’ve created your current state of life, you won’t gain the knowledge of actions to recreate the future state of life that you want.
- You are responsible for the results you produce in life because you are in absolute control of your response to the events of life.
- The deciding factor to your success is-You.
- The limitless mind alsways overrides the limiting factors of life.
- Circumstances cannot stop you but rather circumstances introduces you to You.
- Self-defeating behavior can never enhance success.
- Self-defeating behavior is success-destructive.
- Defending self-destructive habits is living in defiance to success.
- Failure to self-educate is self-sabotage.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars