- Until you explore self you can’t maximize your life.
- To accept who you are, you must know who you are and to grow you, you must know why you are.
- Until you do what you love to do you won’t love life.
- Your potentials are covered in an overall called passion.
- Listen to your heart and you will hear the vibrations of what you love to do with your life – therein lies the rhythm of destiny.
- Your life’s work is doing what you can instinctively do best and not just what you are good at.
- Until you understand your unique talents you will be unable to fulfill your purpose.
- Discover and develop your uniqueness and you will be grooming yourself for success.
- Why you want to do what you want to do is as important as what you want to do – there lies the secret of a fulfilling life.
- Life is beyond having dreams; life is about awakening the sleeping giant within.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars