- Get your mind off yourself to get over yourself and win with others.
- When you make mountains out of molehills you become the mountain you must get over.
- When procrastination sets in stress mounts up.
- Moderation is the elevation of life through balance.
- Excessive living leads life into recesses of crisis.
- When you stay out of debt you stay out of stress.
- To guard your focus establish boundaries.
- Know Yourself is the first creed to maximized living.
- When God becomes your first priority every other thing in your life falls into place.
- When you know who you are and where you are going, you don’t have to prove who you are.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars