- When you raise your confidence level you elevate the level of your performance.
- The larger successes of life are the reserve of those with higher expectations.
- The level of your accomplishments cannot exceed the level of your expectations.
- Purity of mind and body boost vitality and rejuvenates the body.
- The quality of your work is a stamp that reveals the quality of your personality.
- Best efforts attract maximum returns on energy.
- Our work should be a labor of love that gives full expression of our individuality.
- To work for a living is to barely get by; to work to maximize potentials is to create the riches of life.
- You receive from life what you mentally create.
- What you mentally uphold you will physically behold.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars