- A passive mind is a playing ground for fear.
- Keep your mind engaged in positive things and you will keep your life from the trap of negativity.
- An idle mind makes room for fearful thoughts.
- In the game of life, people who play it safe cannot serve others and until you serve others you are not saved from self.
- In a positive mind faith rules; in a negative mind fear dominates.
- A sound mind is a haven of peace.
- Never cooperate with sickness by giving in to fear but rather fight your way through with faith rooted in love.
- The body is eased when the mind is relaxed.
- A cheerful heart makes for a vibrant body.
- The soul that knows ease is the mind that has experienced peace.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars