- When moral conscience is defied peace is denied.
- The guilt trip is a fear consciousness.
- On the bouquet of gratitude, life multiplies its blessings.
- The pressure of fear always follows the pleasure of compromise.
- Freedom from fear gives you emotional stability.
- Embrace change to make progress.
- Your connections influence your condition.
- Commitment answers to only results and not excuses.
- Anything is possible for the possibility-thinker.
- How you prize your dreams determines the price you pay to attain it.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars