- In the quietness of the mind, the soul knows ease and when the soul knows ease life becomes easy to bear.
- Embrace the fear that restrains you from doing wrong but eject the fear that constrains you from living your dreams.
- Until you think ahead you can’t move ahead.
- Reliving your past hurt is living in fear and perpetuating pain into the future.
- “Everyone does it” is a self-sabotaging statement rooted in self-deceit that has ravaged many “could have been” great destinies.
- Twisted speech thwarts destiny.
- A life without caution is a life headed as a casualty.
- When we eliminate fear and selfishness we eradicate the cause of all human problems.
- In the heart of unconditional love, the root of fear dies.
- Whatever you feed your mind on grows and dominates your life; whatever you starve withers and dies; feed your faith and starve your fear.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars