- Feel the fear but face the fear to be from fear.
- Never lose out to fear if you want to win the game of life.
- Unfounded fears breeds compounded problems.
- Erase the fear and create possibilities.
- Never retreat in fear; replace fear with faith and play out courageous acts.
- The trial of our faith is the triumph of faith over fear.
- Someone’s indifference towards you cannot erase the difference you will make in life.
- Living courageously is living outrageously.
- To live life to the fullest we must deal with fear to the fullest.
- The freedom from fear is to be free to dominate circumstances with faith.
- You may feel the fear but never freeze in fear but fly with faith above every situation.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars