- Consistency of actions produces consistence success.
- If you feel you “have to” do anything, the pressure of negative emotions surges within but if you “choose to” do something a sense of responsibility is birthed and positive emotions arouses.
- Everything in life is a choice and when you make that choice you must live up to its responsibility.
- Life is a game of choices which create your chances for success or closes the chances at succeeding.
- The power to choose is the power of responsibility and it is the power to create changes.
- The bigger rewards of life accrue to those who keep their words of agreement with others.
- Truthfulness breeds trustworthiness.
- When you do what you say, people will respect what you are.
- When you keep your promises you keep your respect.
When you make people feel special, people will have a special liking for you.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars