- Rejection is just an ejection for you to move away from people who cannot tolerate you and move towards people who will celebrate you.
- You don’t need to close every sale to be a success but you do need to close down discouragement to be a success.
- People who have sound moral character do not feel the need to “fight” to protect their reputation for they have only their character to protect.
- Nobody really knows you, so nobody can really define you – your abilities, potentials and your future.
- Slanderers always fall headlong in their onslaught.
- When you know what you are about you never “beg” anyone to believe in you – value and worth must be discerned.
- Never strive to look good rather look for ways to do good.
- Ignorance and fear are the greatest destroyers of mankind.
- Your daily routine produces the outcome of your life.
- Treat people right if you want your life to turn out right.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars