You get out of life what you prepare for. What you prepare for is determined by what you expect. Whatever you picture in your mind you out picture in your experience.
Inwardly, you create the outcome of your life by what you expect.
To create the best outcome in your life, you must expect the best.
Expecting the best means:
- Training your mind to think of only the best.
- Training your mental eyes in envisioning only the best.
- Training your mouth to speak only the things you want to see manifest in your life.
- Training your will in preparing for the best through your actions.
Strive for the best and the best you will attain; think of the best and the best you will create. Talk of the best and the best you will attract.
You either have what your faith expects or you have what your fear suggests.
- Expect the best in life
- Expect the best from yourself
- Expect the best from people
- Expect the best in every situation.
Your expectations become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars