- To move ahead, move toward people and make the connection.
- To make significant impact in the lives of people, you must be reachable.
- When you don’t reach out you log out from success.
- Success always begins within you and manifest around you.
- You can only possess what you reach for.
- Your background does not determine your foreground and your past does not predict your future but rather it is your vision that creates your future.
- Never permit your past to permeate into your future.
- Never focus on your history if you want to fulfill destiny.
- When you really know who you are, you won’t feel the need to prove who you are to anyone.
- Move beyond your scars and reach for the stars because you are a shining star.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars