- The future you cannot create you cannot seize.
- Set back is not an excuse to step back and settle for defeat rather it is an opportunity to bounce back and step up into a new level of success.
- You must have a back up plan for set back plunge by practicing crisis anticipation.
- To continually forge ahead you must think continually think ahead.
- Live within your income but think beyond your income.
- When you look into the future what do you see? What you see will determine what you prepare for and what you prepare for determines what you will seize.
- Your ability to learn new skills is your ability to kill inertia to success.
- Financial reserve is the escape route out of the consequences of financial setback.
- Prepare mentally, financially and physically in advance for progressive advancement in life.
- To achieve a different result you must think differently and act differently.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars