- Review the best part of your performance and you will renew your winning strategy.
- When you view experiences as opportunity to learn and grow, every experience will yield profitable returns to your destiny.
- The way you interpret events to yourself determines how you feel and how you respond or react to events which shapes the outcome.
- When something goes wrong, don’t place the blame rather place the responsibility on yourself and shape the outcome.
- Don’t just go through situations rather grow through every situation.
- You are a thought away from change.
- Success is never final, failure is never fatal but the kind of person you are becoming is vital.
- When your work makes a difference in the world your work becomes indispensable to the world.
- When you set your mind on your goals you set up yourself to accomplishing your goals.
- The changes you initiate and anticipate determines your growth pace and your growth pace determines your success speed.
- A mind change is the real change.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars