- Your self-concept regulates your performance.
- Your beliefs release the outcome of your life.
- Your network will never rise above the perception of your self-worth.
- The way you see yourself determines the way you treat yourself, the way you treat yourself determines the way you treat others.
- When you change the mental picture of yourself you change the way you see yourself and your performance.
- Whatever you see in your “inner mirror” about yourself becomes the actual picture of your life.
- When you compromise high standards you lose the promise of a great life.
- When you are clear about your values, visions, and ideals you clear the path for the course of success.
- Until you know who you are and what you believe in, you lose stability in destiny.
- Your mental pictures form the actual pictures of your life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars