- Setbacks implies that you should stepback and evaluate the lessons you can learn from it and stepup your game for a setup of success.
- When “What will people say?” becomes your first consideration when making decisions, it says, “You have low self-esteem.”
- What you think, you are; what you say to yourself, you become.
- Drop the feeling of worthlessness and take on living a worthwhile life for your self-worth is priceless.
- If you think, “I’m not good enough” remember your Creator who is “more than enough”made you “better than good enough” for you are His best.
- Your self-talk drives your emotional life.
- Talk to yourself positively and move progressively.
- Never talk down on yourself rather talk yourself up by talking only that which you desire to be and do.
- You deserve the best when you reserve your best to serve others.
- When you serve better you earn better.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars