- When you maintain your focus you fuel your passion.
- You cannot retain what you don’t give attention to.
- To disassociate from failure build a support system by associating with people who supports your dream.
- Use what you have to create what you want.
- When you make wisdom your obsession your life will be in a state of progression.
- What you live for determines what you will be remembered for.
- When your conscience is at peace your confidence soars; when your confidence soars your creativity emerges; when your creativity emerges ideas and ability merges to attract mega results.
- Faith talk removes trails of fear.
- Refute words of doubt and unbelief if you must be infused with boldness to go after your dreams.
- To keep awake the greatness within pursue the greatness around you.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars