- To push your capacity is to pull success strings.
- When youthink outside the box you will live outside your comfort zone.
- To push boundaries is success without borders.
- To take more calculated risks is to earn more accumulated chances for success.
- Our abilities never diminishes but our beliefs could decline which diminishes success.
- The conquest within is your ally in your quest for success.
- Psychological strength creates a psychometric order to success.
- Self-imposed limitations caps potentials.
- Mental junk leads to existence on life’s dump pile.
- Never give up if you want to live up to your dreams.
- Your future hinges on many doors to open up to the “palace” of your dreams, never get hooked up to a closed door.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars