- Every painful experience introduces you to yourself for the re-invention of self.
- Pain are the prompters for life changes.
- The individual who asks questions clears the doubt.
- Work,Love and Play are the triplets cycle of a balanced life.
- Never yield to temptation lest you yell in pain from the consequences of the temptation.
- Until you max out your capacity you will lax out in the comfort zone of complacency.
- There are no finish line to a limit breaker.
- Until you think what works? Rather than more work, life will not work for you.
- Hardworkis the survival mode; dedicated work is the relevance code which is the product of smart work.
- More work does not necessary attract more returns on energy but rather “what works?” – will attract fortunes to you.
- Hard work is not always the way out of a hard life but smart work is the smart way out of a hard life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars