- Potentials are potent abilities of limitless possibilities awaiting to be awakened and harnessed.
- Until on-going personal growth is in place potentials cannot be maximized.
- To grow you, you must discover why you are-Purpose.
- To become a better person character development must be in place.
- Skill enhancement is the prelude to career advancement.
- The knowledge and understanding of how money works make for financial freedom.
- The riches of the soul is found in spiritual growth.
- How far you go in life depends on the extent of your personal growth.
- To ignore or neglect personal growth is to diminish your life.
- Change your daily actions and you will change the direction of your life; and when you change the direction of your life you inevitably change your life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars