- Money-making without life-making make for an empty living.
- Loyalty through the test of time is the test of true friendship.
- The friend of your adversity is the friend to your advantage that advances your destiny.
- Two things defines us in life: the people we surround ourselves with and the information we subject our minds to.
- To self-evolve and self-develop for higher successes in life is to self-educate through excellent and relevant books and materials.
- Books bridges the gap between ignorance and an enlightened mind.
- When you have time for good times but have no reading times, your mentality becomes stuck in hard times.
- Your mental imagery fashions your self-image.
- When you make people feel important they will recognize your importance.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars