- The will to win is your staying power.
- Selfish living is a self-sabotaging life.
- Get beyond your past and live beyond yourself.
- Until you give up the negatives and take up the positives, you cannot grow up and until you grow up you cannot go up.
- Leadership is beyond attracting huge followers but rather it is pursuing purpose and raising emerging leaders.
- Leadership does not connote superiority but rather responsibility and accountability.
- Leadership is not a right but a privilege; pledging to be response-able and accountable.
- Character is shaped by the choices you make rather than by the circumstances you experience.
- The means never justify the end rather the means characterizes the end.
- Integrity is being integrated with your thoughts, words and deeds
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars