- The best of life is the reserve of those who believe that they deserve the best of life.
- What you mentally accept you will physically receive.
- You must think above limits to live beyond limits.
- Your entire life is an embodiment of your dominant thoughts.
- Thoughts form images and trigger emotions which culminates into action.
- You can direct your emotions by your actions.
- When you change what you think you change how you feel.
- You attract into your life what you think about.
- Your dominant thoughts become your dominating experience.
- When you keep your mind focused on what you want, you force out from your life what you don’t want.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars