- The size of your goals is determined by the size of your thinking.
- Adulthood does not begin with age but rather begins with taking absolute responsibility for your life without playing the blame game.
- When you have no plan for your life you goof through life.
- Intense desire is what you require to intently accomplish your goals.
- Pay the price if you want to reap the dividends of success.
- Whatever you focus on will manifest in your life.
- Your thoughts create your world.
- Everything about your life is up to you.
- Change must begin with you before it manifest around you.
- Negative emotions inhibit progressive motions in the attainment of success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars