- Challenge your self-limiting beliefs to beat down the challenges of life and bear up to higher horizons of success.
- When you prejudge people and situations you set up self to fail.
- When you find a way to serve others you have found your way to greatness.
- The joy of living is found in giving yourself to serve others.
- When you keep putting things off you keep putting off opportunities to succeed with your life.
- You do not have to know everything to get going but you do have to give your best to keep going.
- You don’t need to be perfectly ready to start but rather you need to be “commitment ready” to start; learning and growing along the way.
- Success starts when success principles are understood and applied.
- A life of meaning begins when purpose is discovered and pursued.
- A great life is manifested when you live to serve others.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars