- To make the most of your life, you must become mindful of the people you spend most of your time with.
- If you don’t want to be like them, then don’t hang around them.
- The association is a subtle influencer.
- Toxic relationships produce a tragic life.
- Free yourself from the negative influence of others to become a positive influence in the world.
- Ascending to a new level of success may entail making new associations.
- Any association that doesn’t build you up is destroying your destiny.
- Life becomes better when you keep better company.
- You are better off spending time alone than spending time with people who leave you worse off.
- Surround yourself with successful people and your life will bloom with success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars