- Get-rich-quick-scheme is a scheme out of the money game.
- Pay yourself first if you want to trash financial lack.
- Never raise your lifestyle until you have raised your savings for investment purposes.
- If you can’t save money you can only be broke.
- Grow your assets; cut down on liabilities and you will cut off financial lack from your life.
- When you focus on consumption rather than on wealth creation and increase, your life will be consumed with lack.
- If you can’t curb your spending you will crush your finances.
- To gain financial independence you are not entitled to spend more unless you make more.
- More money is made when greater value is created.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars