- To initiate changes you must investigate the underlying principles.
- Listening always precedes learning and learning produces a profitable life.
- An illumined mind is an examined life.
- People who look are common; people who see are rare and it is the people who see that make a difference in life.
- The observers make discoveries; the watchers make distortions.
- Good questions are the brooding ground for depth and solutions.
- Creativity becomes stimulated when good focused questions are unleashed.
- Until you recognize your biggest asset you shortchange your greatest personal value.
- Recognizing your biggest liability helps you create adjustments in your thinking and actions that produces the reliability of success.
- Love is the most worthwhile emotion and also motion because it involves feelings and most importantly moves beyond and in spite of feelings to act in the best interest of others.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars