- .Until you know what you need to improve, you will be deprived of the ways to improve your life.
- To compound your growth never compare yourself with others.
- What you are willing to do determines what you can do.
- Serving others severes you from the feeling of inadequacy.
- When you add value to others you elevate your self-value.
- Living right is the prelude to feeling good.
- Positive actions activate positive self-esteem.
- Accomplish big by small discipline daily.
- To build up victories celebrate small victories.
- For our lives to matter, we must first believe that we matter and we must engage in actions that matter to the elevation of humanity.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars