- The depth of conviction determines the height of influence.
- There is never a wrong time to do the right thing over the wrong thing.
- Your train of thoughts determines your destination.
- Grow from your mistakes; don’t groan in your mistakes.
- Mistakes are missteps that informs you of the need to step up in the right direction.
- Smile is a facial makeover that takes you over.
- To be cheerful is to cherish the bright side of life.
- To obtain the prize you must face obstacles.
- To accomplish a giant-sized dream you must confront and confound giant-size challenges.
- Champions emerge from the furnace of challenges.
- Truth always remains triumphant even in the midst of the popularity of falsehood.
- White lies only blacken character and deadens destiny.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars