- Your frequency of contact with your customers for a sales call increases the rate of making the sales.
- The elimination of determination is the termination of potential sales.
- The level of your desire determines the level of your attainment in your field.
- To become the best at what you are doing you must be the best at what you are becoming.
- The commitment to excellence is the commitment to selling yourself successfully.
- When you commit to being your the best you consistently bring out the best version of you.
- Set sales target to meet sales target.
- Until you identify a need and meet the need – sales cannot take place.
- To becoming your best associate with the best.
- When you put yourself in the shoes of your prospect you walk your way into making the sales.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars