- You initiate change by initializing goals.
- When what you do is dictated from within, you will detect a high-level of performance in your personality.
- When what you do is is dictated by other people and pressure, you will detect low-level of performance in your personality.
- Change is inevitable however, choosing the direction of change is recommendable through goal setting and goal reaching.
- To exercise personal power, exercise controlling your thinking through mind management.
- When you lose a sense of control of your life you lose out to negative emotions.
- When you take control of your mind you direct your life.
- When you think and talk only about what you want, you create what you want and obtain what you desire.
- “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know” is falsified but rather it’s what you know and what you do with what you know that will maximize any opportunity you get from or through who you know.
- “Success is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time is misleading rather you must be the right person in the right place at the right time – Preparation makes you become the right person.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars