- Your attitude is molded by your expectations.
- Whatever attitude you project towards others is reflected to you.
- People perform according to your expectation of them.
- When you believe the best from people they bring out their best self.
- Your dominant thought produces your dominant experiences.
- The kind of person you are determines the kind of life you live.
- The world around you is a reflection of the world within you.
- To alter the course of your life, change the cause in your thinking.
- Negative circumstances of life persists when you fail to resist the thoughts that are maintaining it.
- Your mental pictures eventually becomes the actual pictures that features in your destiny.
- Your material condition has its root in your mental condition.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars