The thirty powers of personality unleashed by individuals who dared to cultivate these traits or qualities and made them part of their being has changed civilization; altered the course of history; directed the destiny of nations; transitioned families into a new era of positivity and possibilities; caused major breakthroughs in organizations, institutions, and business. In fact, these Powers of Personality is a game changers in every ramification of life.
The most vital part of your personality is your impressions; the thoughts you habitually dwell upon which form your character out of which your actions or expressions flow.
Your outward appearance forms the first impression in the minds of people. However, your heart qualities or inner qualities form a lasting impression in the minds of people.
When you possess the thirty powers of an irresistible personality, doors will fling open to you; opportunities will be attracted to you; people will willingly help, support and cooperate with you in the attainment of your goals and dream. In essence, you become a person of positive influence.
What’s the one thing that changes everything in human life? Attitude is the difference maker that alters everything in human life.
Attitude alters the quality of your relationships with people, the quality of your marriage, the quality of leadership, the quality of your performance, and the quality of the result or outcome you produce in every area of life.
However, attitude could also be the difference breaker that could culminate in broken dreams, breakdown of marriage, leadership breakdown, business breakdown and relationships breakdown, career breakdown, and parent/child relationship breakdown.
Consequently, a Positive Life Attitude takes the center stage in the development of the other qualities or powers of an irresistible personality.
WHAT IS A POSITIVE LIFE ATTITUDE?
A positive Life Attitude is the inner impression of an individual’s mental state that gives expression in the tone of voice, the posture of the body, and facial expression, modifies every word spoken, and determines the emotional state or feelings.
CRITICAL FACTS ABOUT ATTITUDE
Attitudes convey varied messages to others without having to say a word. Attitude speaks your mind through your actions.
UCLA psychology professor emeritus Albert Mehrabian discovered in a study that face-to-face communication can be broken down into three components: words, tone of voice, and body language.
- Statistics show that what we say accounts for only 7 percent of what is believed.
- The way we say it accounts for 38 percent.
- What others see accounts for 55 percent.
Invariably, communication at all levels is over 90 percent attitude and only 7 percent words.
- Attitude shows through your actions – your expressions and mannerisms.
- Attitude sounds through what you say and how you say it – your words and tone of voice either tune in people or turn off people.
- Attitude gets through to the minds and hearts of others and influences them either negatively or positively – attitudes are contagious and people reflect our attitude back to us.
Right attitudes lead to the right turnout in every situation.
The right thought habits cultivate an irresistible personality.
Ponder on the Think-Power Dozen by Joe Girard:
- Think of yourself as successful
- Think of yourself as loving.
- Think of yourself as attractive.
- Think of yourself as friendly.
- Think of yourself as helpful.
- Think of yourself as generous.
- Think of yourself as in control.
- Think of yourself as strong.
- Think of yourself as courageous.
- Think of yourself as optimistic.
- Think of yourself as affluent.
- Think of yourself as having peace of mind.
The quality of your thoughts determines the quality of your life. Your mindset sets you up for the cultivation of the Powers of Personality.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars