- Don’t take things personally rather take things objectively.
- The power of forgiveness is the power required to forge ahead.
- Success does not cause failure rather success can cure failure hence, another person’s success cannot erase you from succeeding but can make you to succeed when you become genuinely happy for the success of others.
- The path to forgiveness is the path to healing and wholeness.
- When you take control over your emotions you take control of your life.
- When you hold onto grudges it crushes your destiny.
- When you relive negative experiences you relieve yourself from success possibilities.
- You ruin your emotional life when you allow another to run your emotional life through unforgiveness.
- Clean the slate to impress new expressions of reality.
- When negative emotions ceases your mind eases with peace.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars