- When you rationalize your anger and unhappiness you agonize in anger and unhappiness.
- When you rehash the negative situation in your mind you hatch negative condition in your life.
- When you feel entitled to your anger you become entitled to misery.
- Negative emotions do not change the situation rather it charges the situation with negativity.
- When you make excuses for others you eradicate negative emotions from your life.
- When you rid negative emotions from your mind, you reap positive conditions of life.
- If you can do nothing about it. then do not worry about it.
- If it is something a person cannot change. then don’t criticize rather sympathize.
- Reinterpret events differently if you want to reinvent your life with a difference.
- If only you know that “if only…” will get you nowhere rather “I can” and “I will” will get you somewhere.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars