- Never mentally adapt to enough rather mentally adjust to receive abundance.
- Never strive to be the best rather strive to become your best.
- Deactivate the comparison mode and activate your uniqueness.
- Never let people’s opinion define you rather let it refine you.
- Live up to an extraordinary life, never live down to an ordinary life.
- You are important; never lose sight of your importance lest you lose your potent ability.
- Never be ashamed of yourself rather see dignity and honor in you.
- When people reject you, inject yourself with faith and love.
- Never confuse who you are with what you do; who you are reveals your essence, what you do reveal your inclination.
- Never settle for good enough, set out for the best and you will settle on more than enough
- Never be ashamed of yourself, it’s only a shadow of yourself. Your real self is a masterpiece.
- When people say, ‘shame on you’ face up and live up to your higher self.
- When people see weaknesses in you, see the opportunity to grow and change and you will be set for the opportunity of a lifetime.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars