- Delegation cannot be relegated.
- You can’t become a principal influencer focusing on low priorities.
- Simplify your life if you want to amplify your success.
- Eliminating distractions culminates in success.
- Keeping your focus is key to securing success.
- To stay on course; steer the course.
- Wholehearted commitment leads to full-blown results.
- To make a difference dare to be different.
- Toxic relationships make for a tragic life.
- To be more; be you.
- Until you accept you, you will be unable to change you.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars