- Individuals with principles become principal influencers,
- Taking undue advantage of others removes the advantage due to you.
- Sound principles make for secured success.
- Patience always outlasts the delays of life and proves that success cannot be denied.
- When you develop a keen sense of observation you preserve your sense of value which creates value for you and others.
- The counterfeits of humanity forfeit their place in destiny.
- Goodness to others attracts the flow of good toward you.
- When you differentiate your self-worth from your net worth you live a worthwhile life.
- Have a comeback plan for your take-off flight to your dreams.
- When people look down on you, never look down on yourself; look up and your life will go up.
- To live by noble convictions is to step out of the crowd and live in distinction.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars